I have been to the Napa Valley several times and every time I make a trip back to Indian Springs. I think that the resort has a rustic charm that makes it unique. I usually stay in the lodge...the rooms are comfortable with thoughtful touches like a fleece throw for nights stargazing. I like the first floor room because of the front patio with fountain.
My husband and I love the pool...we could float in there for hours. Also, the spa is wonderful and everyone should enjoy a mud bath there.
I understand that they are adding more rooms. I think this is great but I do hope that the resort can maintain the level of tranquility and charm that I love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga