UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$225
$170
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$199
The Craftsman Inn(Calistoga)
$219
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $307/night.

Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
$227
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$209
$193
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$565
Hotels.com
$2,910
$1,200
2,906 results
All reviewssam's social clubbuddha pondgeyser viewlove indianmud bathadult poolmineral poolshuffle boarduntil midnightlodge roomsspring poololympic sizefree bikesping pongsteam roomcucumber waterget away
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Whether a family vacation or a girls getaway, Indian Springs Resort is a great place. The hot springs pool is like no other- a raised, walled in, olympic sized pool with a beautiful setting. It is so relaxing to float on a raft or on a couple of noodles in the pool which ranges between 98-102 degrees F (approx.) The pool is hotter in the colder weather months. The cottages are comfortable and have kitchenettes (grocery store is across the street. It is fun to play shuffleboard, bocce ball and chess out in front of the cottages.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank gofamtravel
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We spent a whole day at the spa and pool. We did not spend a night but we will in the future! We had major regrets because we did not stay the night! It was lovely! This was our grand daughter's first experience at a spa! She is two months old and was so relaxed all day! My son and I had massages and this was a perfect esperience! The pool felt amazing especially because I have soriatic arthritis and I am always sore! Even my sinuses felt better right after the massage! The showers and service were superb! The grounds were beautiful and peaceful!

• Stayed: July 2013
Brian R, General Manager at Indian Springs Calistoga, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Costapapson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at the resort. We are thrilled that you and your family had a wonderful day at our spa.

Regards

Brian

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I chose this hotel specifically to have their mud bath treatments. When we pulled in, it was a confusing hodge-podge of buildings, a bit spread apart. Not as charming as it looked on the website. We had an upstairs lodge room. It's really a renovated motel. The room was small, clean, and done in tasteful colors. The room had one small chair to sit in. On the small patio outside, there were a couple of small chairs and a small table. Nowhere to prop your feet or get comfortable. Your semi-private patio is separated from your neighbors by a small curtain panel. That's it. There is no privacy for conversations, yours or theirs. People can walk past you, which they did, as the curtain panel only goes out about 4 of the 10 feet depth of the patio. It would have been nice to have had the option to at least close your section off with a longer curtain. The room has a large picture window that looks out onto the patio. It's about three feet from the bed. You feel like you're in a fish bowl without the patio being private. My husband and I enjoyed the mud baths and massage. You are separated, male and female. We were the only patrons in the mud bath area during our baths, which was nice. FYI, they have room for five or six people to be taking a bath at the same time out in a large open area. In the morning, they serve only coffee and tea which you have to go fetch. Check out time is at 11am. If you check out past that, you are told you will incur a $200 charge. They have a lot of rules... They didn't go out of their way to give great customer service or added amenities like breakfast, mini-frig, coffee pot. Comparing Indian Springs to places we stayed in Napa, St. Helena, and Tiburon during this trip, they were priced far too high for what you got.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PenelopesTripDiary

Dear PenelopesTripDiary,

I did want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the resort. I am sorry to read that you felt your experience was different than our website suggested. I can absolutely guarantee you that we try to always be honest and truthful in all of our marketing materials. We are proud of who we are and we definitely do not try to hide it.

We are always willing to listen to our guest feedback and make changes where we can. I did want to make a couple of corrections to your commentary. We do have mini-fridges in our lodge rooms (this was a new addition this year after hearing the feedback from our guests). Also we do not have 5 guests in a mudbath at one time, we rotate the tubs so that we have time to sterilize between guests.

We pride ourselves in having excellent customer service and I will definitely follow up with all of our staff and management team to ensure that this is our focus. I do believe that most people will find that our pricing is similar to other properties in the Napa area.

Thank you again for your feedback. We truly care about our guest experience and will continue to strive to ensure every guest has a wonderful memorable experience at the resort.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We love love love this place so much !! Front desk (Drina) warm and genuinely nice. Mineral pool is heaven on earth. You simply cannot be stressed here. Meant to stay one night and ended up spending two. Thank you Indian Springs for the gorgeous atmosphere and lovely room. See you soon!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband booked us at Indian Springs for a spa day. Not knowing what to expect or what exactly he had booked made this a bit of an adventure. You are handed robes, told to change and put your belongings in a locker. You're then escorted to showers and asked to shower down (guess it's time to get publically naked), you are then walked to a giant concrete tub filled with mud. You slide yourself in and then a very nice girl covers up all your bits and pieces with giant handfuls of steaming hot mud. You're in there for about 15 min, then helped out, asked to shower the mud off and then into a tub filled with mineral water for a soak. After another 15 min or so, you're then off to the 3rd circle of hell (the steam room). I made it a grand total of about 90 seconds before fleeing the torture. If you like hella hot steam rooms, then this is the place for you! I'm not sure how long you are supposed to stay in there, but I couldn't do it and had to leave. I was then walked down to a quiet room, told to lie down and they gave me a cold washcloth over my eyes along with cucumber slices. After 10 min, I was retrieved and walked to another area for my hour long massage. Bliss, pure bliss. Molly is a miracle worker and she may now be on my Christmas card distribution list. I digress.... All in all it was a good day at the spa and I would estimate that about 5 people had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing me naked. So, if nakidity is good with you, then I highly recommend the full treatment (except the 3rd circle of hell).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple