I was last at Indian Springs 10 years ago and was fearful the place had changed. It hasn't changed much - and that great. (The only change I could see was a 2nd adults only pool - a useful addition) and some extra lodging units.
The property can be pricey on weekends and also sold out, even in the off season.
The big attraction is the 102 degree mineral spring fed pool and spa. I made plenty of use of both. Calistoga is a quiet little town with great restaurants within walking distance. There are also several wineries just a short drive away.
The guests were all there to relax and get away meaning the property was not rowdy. If you want a great overnight get away, this place is it!
(Note: I gave the property just 3 stars for service as my room was not ready by the advertised check in time but they were very quick to address the problem and attentive.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga