Massage: It was fine except for all the noise going on because the rooms are more like partitions and you can hear what is going on in all the other rooms.
Bath: Not private so just be aware that many many people will see you naked that day. I kind of felt like what my dog must feel when I drop him off to get groomed - assembly line.
Staff: They were ok. Some nicer than others.
Place: The location is very nice. 40's cabana room feel to it.
Overall: I don't think I would return here. I like relaxing at spas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga