Just did a quick 1 night stay. I have been coming to indian springs for 40 years. It has changed so much since I was a little girl but the 1 thing that has not changed much is the pool. It is still the best part of the trip. I love to just float in it for hours. It is always warm - 96 degrees. We checked out at 11 am but were alowed to use the pool until 7 pm on our check out day which made our quick trip feel even longer. What a GREAT policy to have for the hotel. This was the first time we stayed in a lodge room. It was great. Simple yet elegant. We have stayed in the cottages befor when we brought our kids and those are wonderful too. My husband and I had mud baths which were so relaxing. It is not just the mud bath, it includes a soak in a warm bath, steam room and cooling down on a cot with cucmbers and cool wash cloth over your eyes. What pampering!! I LOVE indian springs resort. It really is one of my favorite places in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga