“Beautiful setting, great food,excellent service”

Solbar - Solage Calistoga
Reserve with OpenTable
Solbar - Solage Calistoga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brannan Street
Description: Relax, unwind and enjoy as we surprise your palate and feed your senses with dishes as artfully constructed as they are delectable. Whether you choose our Michelin-starred Solbar – a Napa Dining favorite – or prefer the refuge of your private studio, dining here is always a singularly rewarding experience.
Windermere,Florida
“Beautiful setting, great food,excellent service”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

What more can you ask? The setting,especially outside under the stars is beautiful. The food is creative,delicious and beautifully presented.Service was friendly but professional. Photos of menu and salad are uploaded.

Visited June 2014

Akron, Ohio
“Great dessert and after dinner drink”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stopped here with a friend as our families were traveling through wine country for an after dinner drink and dessert. Unfortunately, we did not have the time to take in their full dinner experience. However, both our desserts, forage blanc cheesecake and chocolate marquise, were of Michelin quality in taste, texture, and presentation. Well done.

As for the cocktails, my buddy got some of their specialties 'sex in the valley' and 'anjou punch', and felt they were above average creations. I had multiple Kettle One martinis and they were fine too.

The atmosphere outdoors was very nice, relaxing, and sophisticated. There were a range of friends, couples, even a few families, seated in the 'self seat' area. Thus, I would recommend Solbar to most anyone seeking a bit of 'high end' experience during their Calistoga trip. Oh, and in counter to some other reviewers, I did not experience or witness any 'snobbery' on the part of the staff; contrary they were pleasant and willing to answer any questions we had about Solbar or wine country.

• Visited June 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Solbar at Solage resort is not to be missed on a visit to Napa Valley. Dine outside if weather permits. We had a lovely, delicious lunch on the terrace, under trees, enjoying the sound of the fountain. Chilled corn soup, fresh pea bruschetta, fish tacos, and chicken paillard-- all just fabulous!! Not overworked, just totally delicious!

Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great food & great stop during a day out at their luxurious spa.”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Such a cute restaurant and the perfect outdoor seating setup. We had lunch included in our spa day package and it was the perfect way to break up a day of pampering.

I got the fish tacos; they were breaded, but somehow the meal was still light and refreshing. They picked the cabbage, which was delicious! My husband got the duck banh mi sandwich, which had a surprise of pate in there. The mixture worked really well together.

At first you think you're not getting much food, but it's all very filling and VERY tasty. I would definitely come back again to check out brunch or dinner. I saw a lot of people that seemed to be on break from their business day and I thought, what a fabulous lunch break! Can I live here so I can have my lunch break here?!

• Visited May 2014
Santa Cruz, California
“Overrated”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I didn't see the magic. The service was terrible. We sat for half an hour before the waiter acknowledged us and there were only two other tables seated. The food was ok but not special.

• Visited June 2014
Richard H, General Manager at Solbar - Solage Calistoga, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for choosing us as your dining destination.

I am sorry your service experience did not meet your expectations. I have shared this with our restaurant manager and can assure you it has been addressed with the staff.

Thank you for your feedback and we do hope to welcome you back in the future.