“4 course meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington St
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I made reservations but got them mixed up and went a day later. When we showed up I was upset they did not have our reservation and then looked at my iphone to find out the mistake was mine. The hostess suggested sitting at the table over looking the food prep area and we had a great dining experience. I selected the 4 course w/wine pairing. Great experience. Amazing combinations. Just enough food and balance. Definitely will return.

1  Thank wchart
There are newer reviews for JoLe

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Seasonal menu that changes every couple of days, with about 5 or 6 different vegetables, fish and meat dishes (5 or 6 in each category). Fresh good quality ingredients that are well prepared with some Mediterranean and Asian influence. Everything was good with some dishes being excellent. You have the possibility of sharing everything family style (which we did) or to compose your own degustation menu of 4, 5 or 6 courses, with or without wine pairing. Good wine list, albeit on the expensive side, with local, new world & old world selection.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Cool, flexible tasting menu allows you to build your own meal, while sommelier Dan pours the perfect accompanying wines. This is a special place right in the middle of Calistoga.

1  Thank JerseyFlyer
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Excellent food in small plates mostly. It took awhile for our server to get to us, but after the initial wait the service was very good. It's small and noisy, but we'll go again next time.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Friends and I ate here recently and all participated in the tasting menu (paired with wines). The wonderful thing about the tasting menu is that you decide what you want to eat for each course-it is not predetermined by the chef. The selections I made were all wonderful and they wine they paired with them was delicious! I can't speak for everyone at my table, though, since not everyone shared the same sentiment. Some of my friends received plates that weren't large enough to satisfy their appetites- some were not crazy about the wine they were paired with. I do think we all enjoyed the atmosphere and concept, there were just a few minor "misses".