“Great Bar Be Que”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Groton, Massachusetts
“Great Bar Be Que”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We loved this place! No table service, but great food.

This was recommended by a local and he steered us right.

Would return!

Try the ribs!

Visited July 2014

Newport Beach, Ca
“Get the Tri Tip Sandwich”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great stop for a simple, but great Tri Tip Sand. I get the bbq sauce on the side, as the normal portion makes the sandwich a little sloppy.

• Visited July 2014
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“They need BBQ school or something”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Stopped in for lunch after our day of wineries. Paid $28 for two of us. My BF got ribs and two side of baked beans. It comes with sides none of which I eat, still had to pay for them though even though I never received them. You have your choice of macaroni salad, pasta salad that kind of picnic not BBQ stuff. Cornbread is available but does not count as a side, last time I checked BBQ and cornbread belong together, but what do I know. I got a pulled pork sandwhich. The pork was good and I'm sure the sauce was too I just like a more honey BBQ. They call it garlic bread but not sure why since they literally take a hoagie roll and slap garlic butter all over it then throw pork on top and smother it in BBQ. So you can't pick it up like a sandwhich since the roll is melted away and sogged apart with butter. Where's the greens, macaroni and cheese, yams, cornbread...I'm not from the south but I know BBQ and this ain't it!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Monica D
Fort Lauderdale
“Average”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Hours of drinking led to hunger so afterwards we headed to Buster's Southern BBQ for some well, BBQ. We got the works; ribs, pulled pork, tri-tip, mac and cheese, coleslaw and cornbread. The corn was moist and very good but way too sweet and the food as a whole was pretty cold.

• Visited June 2014
Smithtown, New York
“A Good Choice”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We walked here for lunch from our hotel. For $20, two of us had a delicious lunch. You get to choose two meats and two sides. We had the pulled pork and sliced pork. Portions were generous and the sauce was excellent. Medium lemonade for $4.50 was overpriced. Indoor and outdoor dining options.

• Visited June 2014