“Girlfriends Enjoy”

Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This Napa Valley landmark soothes visitors through mud baths, steam rooms, massages and more. For 64 years and still family owned and managed, a visit to one of the few remaining family ventures is old school and good...We are real!
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was taken here for my birthday by 4 girlfriends. We each had a great, and I mean great, massage. Everyone was thrilled with the care and we
all felt fantastic afterwards. It is a bit funky, but we were down with that.

1  Thank ninazrose
in 13 reviews
"masseuse"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Overall very relaxing experience. Don't expect luxury though. Mineral pools were lovely. Front desk staff was not extremely welcoming (especially since we were first timers and did not know what to expect) but once in the spa the ladies were great. Mud bath is stinky but you have to try it at least once. Remember, you're gonna be totally naked in front of your friends.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was my first mud bath. I don't know if I would do it again, but it was relaxing. This spa was not as pretty as ther spas. It was more clinical in feeling. It did help my neck ache, however. It was also much cheaper for "the works" than any other spa I have been to! Don't expect quiet, beautiful smells, sounds and sights. Do expect to feel better when you leave.

1  Thank twintravelers04
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I guess this place was a just a little too communal for me. Too many people sitting in the same mud. I also really was traumatized by being pushed into the mud, it gets everywhere. I still have flashbacks to it...

2  Thank Catori76