“Lovely cafe/ tea shop”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Wonderful coffee and amazing home made cakes. Really good lunch menu 2 for £10, great value. Always friendly and prompt with orders and have a loyalty card scheme.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Having visited coffee shops/ bars/ restaurants I always feel a little let down by service.After all politeness and smiles cost nothing.
I have been to Donny's on a few occasions, taking my friends little boy out for a treat was great as the burgers we both had were great, looked good, tasted good. Would highly recommend this place for a cuppa, meet up with friends or a cheeky brandy. Recently friends went for afternoon tea and brought me back a slice of cake, all homemade and wasn't a slice..... It was a slab! Keep up the great work.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We popped into Donny’s for a hot chocolate, after seeing the selection of cakes we couldn’t resist. The staff very really friendly and the décor of the café is very quaint, all very relaxing. Next time we’re in the area we’ll definitely pop in again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Some people may not realise that Donny's can cater for all sorts of events - even our wedding. We were regulars at Donny's before we got married and suddenly had a mad idea that it would be amazing to have our wedding reception as an 'afternoon tea'. After all, we were already hooked on Donny's amazing homemade cake - and on your wedding day you can never have too much cake! The idea developed into a pre-wedding lunch, followed by afternoon tea for 50 guests. Donny's was ours for the day - heaven! There was a small gap whilst we nipped off to the church, but otherwise we were beautifully cared for, with more than enough food to feed a small army as well as our guests, and lashings of homemade lemonade! A massive thank you to Stacey and her fantastic team who helped to give us a perfect day. When people say "if I were to get married again, I would want my day to be just like this", you know it's gone well.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I grew up in Stubbington and think there's always been a serious lack of good places to eat in the area. I don't live there now but on a recent visit I went to Donny's for coffee. It was so nice we decided to stay for lunch. The interior is so pretty and the staff are lovely. The coffee was really good and the food is obviously freshly prepared. The cakes all looked amazing, although I didn't try any... I was too full! I think this is what Stubbington and Fareham has been crying out for. I'll definitely be back soon.