“My food was good, the rest bad”

Tang's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Calimesa
Cuisines: Chinese
Moreno Valley, California
“My food was good, the rest bad”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Went on a double date here. Did not like that we had to wait about 20 minutes for the server to take our order. I had ordered the lemon chicken - AMAZING! Even though it was sitting in the lemon sauce, it was great tasting. The other 3 had ordered sweet and sour pork, beef and veggies and my husband had the family special(?). The menu is not specific to veggies on the family special, my husband was drawn to it because it had listed nothing but meat. When his plate arrived, it was 1/4 meat, 3/4 veggies (which he only ate 1/3).

After everything, we spent $35.00 on our dinner that night. We only drank water. The waiter never asked if we needed anything and we had to flag him down for more rice and water.

• Visited February 2013

Yucaipa, CA
“So Bad I threw the leftovers away with the gag reflex motivating me.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Their food is greasy, bland, overpriced, and unappealing. Service was marginal and the attitude is haughty. I would never ever ever eat here again.

• Visited January 2012