“Tuesday Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Indio, California
“Tuesday Lunch”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We stopped here for lunch on our way home from my wife's birthday weekend. Have not been to a Bob's Bigboy in many years. We were pleasently surprised at the service and quality of food. The restaurant was very busy but Ila gave is very good service. I had the fish sandwich and it was very good. My wife had the soup and 1/2 turkey sandwich and she stated it was very good also. We highly recommend this restaurant. Easy off and on the I-10 also.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank James C

Phoenix, Arizona
“As a collector of all things Big Boy, this was very dissappointing”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love Big Boy, love the concept and have great memories of Manner's Big Boy and Bob's Big Boy in Cleveland, Ohio growing up. Therefore i collect Big Boy memorabilia, and this restaurant has a great little store inside. The service was very good, this store has extremely friendly people and it's very clean and nicely kept up. The food just isn't up to par. For the price one expects better, don't know what they've done to their burgers but the meat isn't very quality and the fries were average at best. The only thing still consistent was the Strawberry Pie, still the best around and why i wanted to go on my birthday, drove from Phoenix, Arizona for this and to take a Pie home. But, next time think i'm gonna try a different Bob's unfortunately because of the food. Like i said the service is good though, but bottom line is still the food quality.

• Visited August 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nothing fancy, but good.”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We ate the buffet. A bit overpriced, but my husband definitely got his moneys worth. Server was friendly and veryy attentive.

Visited April 2012