$101
$104
$70
$66
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdeath valleymexican restaurantplace to stayyogurtred rock canyonthe room was nicenice hotelthe air conditioningbed was comfortableclean roomsfirst floora great stayfront desk staffmojaveridgecrestclerkelevator
Reviewed November 26, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and pleasant and contemporary. The beds and pillows were too firm for my taste. The refrigerator kicked on and off all night, and that kept waking up my daughter (and, hence, me), and when we turned on the AC, it was really noisy, kicking on and off often (so we turned it off). The negatives I don't fault the hotel with, just annoyances to me. However, my husband and daughters went to the included breakfast (it ended at 8:30; too early in my opinion), and he thought it was terrible. We've been to a lot of others, so he knew it could be a lot better. There wasn't much parking, because it was filled with people parking their trailers sideways and taking up multiple spots (lots of off-road enthusiasts on a holiday weekend, so probably not typical). All in all, it was better than sleeping on the floor at my relative's house in the desert!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Enjoyed the personal attention given to us by the staff. We appreciated having a full range of TV channels. We were glad to have a refrigerator and microwave as we had ample leftovers from our lunch that we were able to reheat for our dinner. The full breakfast was also welcomed as we consumed cheese omelets, sausage, bagels with cream cheese.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very clean! That is number 1 to me...the desk clerk was very nice and helped me with all my inquiries..
First hotel to do something no one else has had the guts to do, huge shower, no bathtub. Great idea!
Microwave and refrigerator in room. Large flat screen tv with Direct TV which is so much better than the dumb systems some hotels have.
Lots of parking for my large company truck and that is very important too!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Our three day stay at this new facility was very relaxing and the staff made our stay enjoyable. We commend Melissa for her courteous and friendly service. She gave us good advice and treated us respectfully. Please convey our thanks to her and her staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple