“Clean rooms at a great price”

Best Western John Jay Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Calexico
Reviewed May 10, 2014

A helpful desk clerk, a very clean room and a good night's sleep. What more could you ask for in Calexico. Really enjoyed the stay but this trip advisor posting has an idiotic minimum of 200 characters so I will just add that trip advisor is pretty damn stupid.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosario V, Director of Sales at Best Western John Jay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Mr. J Chellemi ,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (760)768-0442.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were tired when we arrived and were greeted with a pleasant smile from a professional appearing man. He quickly got us registered and was very helpful with questions. When we passed by in the lobby, he and the staff ensured that we were happy, comfortable and had everything we needed. It was affordable and very clean! I loved how clean and well kept this location is and the friendliness of the staff. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosario V, Director of Sales at Best Western John Jay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Peggi P,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The John Jay was selected for this trip because of my past experiences using Best Western Hotels. I found it to be a very nice newer hotel, reasonably priced and of better value than some other hotels under this banner. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I was a little disappointed in the breakfast, mostly due to a small number of options and the quality of the eggs. But I was satisfied and felt it was fully within my expectations. I would not hesitate to visit here again and am very comfortable recommending it to anyone else visiting the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosario V, Director of Sales at Best Western John Jay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Mr. Daniel ,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I traveled to El Centro on business and looked for a Best Western to sta in. I saved over $100.00 staying at the BW in Calexico which is only about 5 miles to El Centro. Room was very clean and the bed was comfy. Internet was good enough for work, Breakfast was good if you are on the go. What I liked was it was walking distance to shopping and places to eat. The manager and staff were very courteous and friendly. Not a bad place to stay. Good job!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosario V, Director of Sales at Best Western John Jay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Adonay D,

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was here last week for business and chose this property because of the positive reviews. It doesn't hurt their business that they offer the most competitive room rates for the best one or two places to stay in Calexico! The staff are exceptionally friendly and super convenient to nearly anything in town. I'd stay here again without hesitation!

1  Thank Viking94708
Rosario V, Director of Sales at Best Western John Jay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Viking94708,

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Very clean, very comfortable and a very convenient place to stay in Calexico. No complaints at all on our behalf. We will definately consider the John Jay if we need to stay in Calexico anytime again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosario V, Director of Sales at Best Western John Jay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Brandon T ,

Reviewed March 14, 2014

If you need the internet ,don't stay there it takes forever to get from one page to another.Everything else was just like all others of this price. If your here on business it would be OK because you won't need the TV. You will never find anything you like. Nothing you watch at home.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Brian L ,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (760)768-0442.

BEST WESTERN John Jay Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Calexico
Holiday Inn Express Calexico
5 mi away
Hotel Lucerna Mexicali
Hotel Lucerna Mexicali
#3 of 20 in Mexicali

Been to Best Western John Jay Inn? Share your experiences!