“Lobster nite Tuesday”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Where can you order a 1 1/2 lb. Maine lobster with sides for $26......
What a great treat.....Drawn butter,sweet,tender just mouth watering.....
The service,ambiance,and of course my date.....my husband of 55 years was fantastic....
Marmalade is my go to restaurant in Calabasas....Never had a unpalatable meal there, so far....

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great ambiance, delicious food, well presented. Good home-made soups, interesting salads. Great eggs benedict - enough to share, enjoy their passion-fruit iced-tea. Will take the time to tailor to your likes.

I really enjoy the patio that looks over the fountains. They don't rush you if you want to linger and talk.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Our waiter was very nice but it took a long, long time to receive our food during brunch. When our food finally arrived my eggs were not warm.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

First went to this restaurant a half dozen years ago and typically spent a relaxing time with friends over fairly consistently palatable food, with fairly attentive service. Over the years the prices have risen the portions and quality of the food have diminished and the service has gotten more lackluster to downright inattentive. It's a popular restaurant and they keep filling seats because of location but I'm done patronizing, unless I hear they've put some concerted effort into making it a worthwhile place to spend some time again. Many other options locally to work with so give them a try.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This place was so great, we ate at the restaurant four times within 2 1/2 days on our vacation. The food quality was so impressive with wonderful flavors, fresh food, and a brilliant decadence to culinary expression. This was a rare gem that we loved the food and great service.
We analyzed the GM running the restaurant operation and noticed this GM had everyone covering every server and nobody was standing around watching and talking to each other. This is a finely tuned operation as we were impressed with the GM. What I noticed about the GM's leadership style was a leadership environment that was created where nobody wanted to let down the GM. This is why this GM really stood out and why the food was outstanding. The two go hand-in-hand for a world-class experience.
The location is great, and the wait time was very reasonable. I was surprised to learn this is a small chain within California. I really hope it stays this way because this place was incredible.