“Solid performer over the years”
Review of Marmalade Cafe

Marmalade Cafe
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Calabasas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Diverse, interesting menu with quality entrees, excellent martinis and attentive service. We always sit outdoors and enjoy the ambiance.

There are newer reviews for Marmalade Cafe

Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is a great place for star watching and food! The breakfast is delicious. I have never ordered eggs Benedict and gotten three? My wife had chirizo and eggs, she loved it! I would recommend this place quite highly!

Reviewed September 19, 2011

My family and I have been to the Marmalade Cafe many times for lunch and dinner over the years. The restaurant has an upscale, but relaxed atmosphere, with optional outdoor patio we like. The food is always tasty and service excellent. The menu offers a wide selection of sandwiches, salads, as well as fish and meat dishes. Theater and upscale shops are right next door. Our favorite restaurant in Calabasas.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

I've been here several times now, and everytime we get exceptional service. The food always comes out we served and tasty. I gave it 4/5 stars because it's not a Ruth chris or a 5 star restaurant, but it is one of the nicer places for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed April 19, 2011

Marmalade Cafe is such an incredible restaurant I'm always excited to go and am never disappointed. The food is excellent! I highly recommend the tuna tartar. It is my absolute favorite item on the menu and that's hard to say because everything is so great! The staff is so friendly and warm. Once I walk in, the bartender knows what drink I've had in the past and brings it right to me. The manager is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and always comes out to say hi and see how the meal is. I really can't find anything wrong with Marmalade. Love love love everything about this restaurant.