Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas
The Anza Hotel(Calabasas)
$162
$84
  • Pool
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$167
$148
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$195
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$169
$153
Hampton.com
Best Western Woodland Hills Inn(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotels.com
$125
Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$209
$167
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$169
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskmalibu canyonflavored waterpepperdine universitywoodland hillsgreat hotelwithin walking distancequiet locationexcellent breakfastla areaclean roomseasy accessexcellent staylos angelesfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfree parking
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I was so excited about a romantic getaway with my wife in Calabasas. King's Fish House and Marmalade Cafe are some of my favorite restaurants, and still are. We went out to King's and thought we would return to the hotel for a swim, so we peeked over the gate only to have someone's dog bark at us, (they made no effort to stop it from barking) then we went up to the room, only to be disturbed by a drunk woman cussing out her husband/boyfriend like a sailor for the next half hour/hour. This was at 7 pm! It was going to be a long night. At one point both my wife and I bolted out of bed fearing for this woman's safety and called the manager. He asked me what room it was..."the room next to us", how do I know what room it is??? It continued, and we thought it was going to escalate into a crime scene...so I went down to the front desk to follow up. The screaming/fighting was louder outside the room. I noticed the room number and wanted to know the managements follow up to our situation...There was no follow up! The manager blew me off. So I demanded we be moved...this couple was just getting started and my romantic weekend was quickly ebbing away. He reluctantly complied. I wasn't out for an upgrade, I just didn't want a bullet to fly into our room, if it came to that...who knows? We were genuinely concerned about this woman and her safety. The management was not. Remember, this wasn't some "crack" motel off the freeway but it sure seemed like one...this was in Kim Kardashians backyard. The good news is that we just so happened to check out...right behind the woman and her companion...she was alive, but rode hard and put away wet! While they were haggling over her bill, I just grabbed the General Managers card and will copy him on this review. No reason to create a scene or challenge anyone in the lobby of the hotel...that couple have enough problems to work out. To sum it up...great location, beautiful area, lousy service & the front desk doesn't care about you or your experience while under their roof. Keep the "Hilton HHonor Awards, I'll be staying somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Scott A
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Overall it is a good experience. However, it is not a Hilton, not even close. The lobby is connected to the only restaurant in the hotel. The experience of arrival the hotel was not great. It is in truth a Best Western type of hotel. Next time, we will choose either Double tree or Best Western.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2014

It is a nice hotel and great people but I had no time to enjoy the hotel. I arrive very late and leave very early for my business meeting. What a shame. It is a nice hotel and great people but I had no time to enjoy the hotel. I arrive very late and leave very early for my business meeting. What a shame.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2014

For the price, it seems unreasonable to not offer any kind of free breakfast for the business traveler. Other than that, I love the hotel. However, the room was clean, spacious and very welcoming. Generally a quiet place with good access. This place is best for a couple of nights, but a whole week is probably too long.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I live in Calabasas, so naturally I would rarely stay in a Hotel near my home. I was having some work done on my house and decided to check in to the Hilton Garden. From start to finish it was a perfect 10 from check in to check out.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo