All reviews malibu canyon pepperdine university goodnite inn rooms are clean safe area front desk staff la area nice pool would stay again minute drive free wifi within walking distance los angeles coffee maker bed was comfortable convenient location starbucks
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank the team working in this hotel for the great service, they made me happy when I came to the hotel , since I was trying to upgrade the Room ,they find me a better one , The nice gusts service ,Abeer A+ A+ ,she is so happy and supportive , I will recommend all my friends to vist this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank abdulla223
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Abdulla223,
We loved reading your review. Thank you for sharing some thoughts after your recent stay. We will share your posting with Abeer and our entire team. Warm Regards, Greg Wolf, General Manager

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for an overnight stay. This hotel was comfortable, safe, and just what we needed. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff was very friendly and willing to answer any questions we had. Parking was a little cramped, but got a spot near our room. I am a big fan of the hotel chain itself, but first time staying at this location and it will not be our last!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Tamara P
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Tamara P,
Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing to stay at the Good Nite Inn. We hope you had the opportunity to explore the beautiful Malibu Beaches and Santa Monica Mountains. . It is our mission to provide friendly service and clean comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Warm Regards, Greg Wolf- General Manager

Reviewed August 1, 2018

My stay at Good Nite Inn was excellent, relaxing and enjoyable. I definitely recommend Good Nite Inn. Staff is very helpful and friendly. My stay at Good Nite Inn really was excellent and very relaxing.

Room Tip: All is good.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank ziadelk
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

ziadelk,
We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. We love hearing from our customers and will share your review with our entire team. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a night, going from Malibu to Vegas. Decent rates, decent standard, with a nice pool, fridge on the room, air conditioning, hairdryer, ice machine. A lovely neighbourhood, where also all the stars live. Recommended.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank joakimm953
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Joakim M,
Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay here with us. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Perfect stay. We needed a bed for a couple of nights while we explored LA and northwards. This was clean, comfortable, no frills. Just what we needed at a good price. The front desk staff were, friendly, knowledgeable and quick. They pointed us to a great local restaurant that was exactly what we wanted. Comfortable mattress, spotless bathroom. Great location for quick access to the coast.

Room Tip: Upstairs are quieter.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Murray W,
Thank you for taking the time the share a great review after your recent stay with us. We love to hear from our customers and will share your thoughts with our entire team!