Good Nite Inn - Calabasas
$199
$220
$204
GardenInn.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
Homewood
$153
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$156
$142
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$167
Hampton.com
Best Western Woodland Hills(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$139
$140
$105
Travelocity
Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$206
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$169
Courtyard
All reviewsmalibu canyonpepperdine universitygoodnite innsafe arearooms are cleanfront desk staffla areabudget hotelminute drivefree wifiwould stay againwithin walking distancecoffee makermini fridgestarbucksfreewayalbertsons
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone here is so friendly and accommodating - if you are lucky enough to have Dominique help you / she will give you polite and personal attention with a smile - all the people that work here are first rate and all the desk people have been very nice to me and a special shout out once again to Dominique- I highly Recommend the Good nite Inn - the location can’t be beat - so much to do close by - clean and good vibes from all. Thx Dominique and rest of staff. I’ll be back

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

hamster1969g,

Wow! Thank you so much for your great review and for staying with us. I am so happy to hear that you had an awesome stay. I will be sure to share your comments with Dominique and our team as this will definitely brighten their day as it did mine. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve stayed at this hotel often for work travel in LA and Malibu. Calabasas is a beautiful suburb of Los Angeles.

The staff is friendly, and the rooms are spotless. Additional conveniences are the refrigerator in each room and 2 grocery stores in the area. I recommend this hotel to any practical and discerning traveler.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank srnytraveler
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Srnytraveler,
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! We really appreciate your business and compliments! We also delighted to hear that you find the value exceptional for the Calabasas/Malibu area based on room cleanliness, the ideal location of the hotel, and the level of comfort you receive at our hotel. We appreciate your recommendation and comments about the Good Nite Inn Calabasas.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I'm very happy I found the Good Nite Inn, Calabasas. It's near Malibu. Clean and affordable. I visit the hotel often and have had the pleasure of meeting Vanessa, the Front Desk Attendant. Vanessa is very warm and friendly. She always greets me with a smile. She always helps me when I need something like a new remote control or towels, and she is always looking for ways to accommodate me. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Jackv374,

Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel!
I know Vanessa will be delighted to know the special recognition you gave for her friendly and helpful service she provides to all our guests. We really appreciate your business and compliments! We also delighted to hear that you find the our hotel affordable and an a great value for the Calabasas/Malibu area based on room cleanliness, the ideal location of the hotel, and the level of comfort you receive at our hotel. We appreciate your recommendation and comments about the Good Nite Inn Calabasas.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I found this little gem on-line because I was looking for an affordable hotel in a nice area in Los Angeles. I was pleasantly surprised when I found the Good Nite Inn. It is a very clean hotel and I've always had such a pleasant experience working with the night staff when I check-in after work. Dominique is such a friendly person. She takes the time to get to know her usual customers and treats them like family. She always has a smile on her face and always tries her best to accommodate her customers as best she can. I'm really grateful I found the Good Nite Inn.

Room Tip: You should just make sure you specify what kind of room you want and whether you want top or bottom floor, etc.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

jv540,

Wonderful Review! Thank you so much for your great review and for staying with us. I am so happy to hear that you had an awesome stay. I will be sure to share your comments with Dominique and our team as this will definitely brighten their day as it did mine. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Traveling by myself, I don't really need a lot of amenities. I could not have made a better choice for a one night stay. My room was ready an hour early, so I was able to check in early. The room was clean and shower sparkling. I got a very good night's sleep because even though the parking lot indicated most, if not all, the rooms were booked, it was so quiet. Which I really appreciated. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Very easy access to the 101 Freeway.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

cheryl l,

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Good Nite Inn are our top priorities. Our staff will be delighted to hear that you appreciated the clean room, sparkling shower and that room had a restful and good night's sleep. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.