All reviews pepperdine university safe area room was clean front desk staff la area nice pool minute drive free wifi would stay again within walking distance coffee maker malibu starbucks freeway albertsons motel supermarket
Reviewed January 1, 2018

I had stayed here over a year ago, and had a good experience. This is why I chose to stay here again. When I arrived several of the staff remembered me and greeted me. The check in process was quick, and the property is easy to understand. When I travel I am not looking for the Taj Mahal, but I do expect a place to be clean, and well taken care of, and that is exactly what The Good Nite Inn is. I am glad that I stayed there.

Room Tip: I like to stay on the inside of the structure.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Charlie A,
We love serving our guests but most of all we are dedicated to assisting every guest in having wonderful memories to take back home. We love meeting the many amazing customers that cross our threshold. We wish you safe travels and invite you to come back and stay with us again the next time you are in town.
Kind regards, Greg Wolf, General Manager

Reviewed December 18, 2017

The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. This hotel was under construction but they only worked during the day and you could barely tell they were there. At 70 dollars a night this was a great deal and we would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Hockeymom,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for choosing to stay at the Good Nite Inn. It is our mission to provide friendly service and clean comfortable rooms at a reasonable price.
Warm Regards, Greg Wolf- General Manager

Reviewed December 12, 2017

This hotel had great potential; it has a friendly staff & nice rooms for the price,

However it had poor accommodations for those with visual impairments, like myself or people who are total blind. Signs are not clearly Post-it in Lobby with hotel policy, I identified I was legally blind before I filled out the paperwork, and was not giving and verbal instruction on the policy, this is a violation of the Americans with Disability act, that allows all hotel guest the same opportunity to access the same information, as

Sighted guest, the reason I bring this up, is because the Mgr. said I violated hotel policy, and charge my credit card $250.00 and said that the smoking policy was clearly stated, and there was a designated area for smoking, post it thought out the establishment.

Had there been a proper sign, or verbal instruction, I would have instructed my guest, to go there and smoke, know one smoke inside the room witch mgr. acknowledged. The manager refused to even review the policy; this is a much bigger issue then them taking money from me, it’s about allowing every Guest, the same opportunity to access information and make an informed decision.

That’s why it’s the law of the land! to accommodate all your Guest despite their challenges. If anyone out there knows having agency I can be helpful please, let me know in the comment

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Keith Lamar Williams,
According to our information you were charged $250.00 for smoking marijuana in our guest room. At the time of check in you read and completed our registration form and initialed the area of the registration form acknowledging that you were aware of our no smoking policy and that there is a $250.00 fee for smoking in our guest room,as all rooms are nonsmoking. We charged your credit card after you departed the hotel and we inspected the guest room discover a heavy marijuana odor. Later you called the hotel questioning the charge which we explained to you.
At no time during you stay or after prior to this review did you mention you have a visual impairment or ask about our hotel's ability to accommodate persons with visual impairments. Nor was there any conversation by our staff with you about visual impairments at any time. In fact we do have portable devices available upon request to be placed in our guest rooms to assist persons with visual impairments. We fully meet all ADA laws concerning visual impairment accommodation to the best of our knowledge.
Sincerely, Gregory M. Wolf, General Manager

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Right price. Good clean Inn. Free WiFi. Comfortable bed. We needed a place to sleep at night. During the day was spent with family in Thousand Oaks. Only issue—would’ve been nice to have easy chair in room.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

48elained,

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Good Nite Inn are our top priorities. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy your room and the convenient location near your family. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.
Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Warm Regards, Greg Wolf, General Manager

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Stayed for one night on the way to Los Angeles.Good position near highway.Albertsons supermarket very close ,so a bonus.The rooms are being renovated at present,which they need.The toilet in our room was constantly running,so flushed every ten mins.Ended up turning the water off.The staff are very helpful.The best thing is the price.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

STUARTbfc,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing to stay at the Good Nite Inn. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you encountered. We want all of our guests to have a comfortable stay and our goal is to exceed our guest expectations.
Warms Regards,