I made a reservation staying 3 nights. Upon check in, I paid cash. they still wanted my credit card to hold for at least the first night. Upon check out, I checked with my credit card and found out they went a head and authorized another night stay. I had to have my credit card company do a 3 way conference call to get the charges released on my account. I was not given a receipt upon check in or check out. I was told by a manager I had to ask for it. While my stay there, the staff was so rude and seemed uninterested in making my stay comfortable. Housekeeping cleaned my room and didn't leave me any clean towels, so I had to go to the front desk and ask for them. I was treated with a nose stuck up in the air at me and towels roughly placed on the counter for me. The rooms were very small and the dirt around the wall to carpet edging, had not been vacuumed in years. I was able to move to a different room and found that the mattress was a little more comfortable, but the pillows were very flat. The doors didn't seal well and at times had trouble getting my key to work. The entry door was so unleveled that 1" of daylight was showing from the top of the door all the way down the side of the door. I had someone above me who sounded like bigfoot and even with ear plugs in you could still hear the traffic. I brought these issue up with the manager and was screamed at by her. If you can stay in a place like this and not have to deal with the staff to much, it might work for you. The location was great and had a variety of restaurants around and 10 miles to Malibu. I personally would not stay again and would not recommend anyone to do so. It was a horrible experience for me and never hope to ever encounter a hotel like this one again. My advise, watch your credit card and be prepared for a rough bunch of people including the manager, to be your first point of contact and don't expect any sleep...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. The Good Nite Inn Calabasas is an especially popular choice for parents and students visiting Pepperdine University and Pierce College. Conveniently located in Malibu Canyon on Ventura Highway 101, a short drive away from Malibu Creek State Park, Malibu, California, Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, IMAX Theatre, Santa Monica, California, Hollywood Wax Museum, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Calabasas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Calabasas Hotel Calabasas
- Good Nite Hotel Calabasas