great hotel for the price. Not the Ritz, but clean, kind staff and perfect location. Walking distance to great restaurants (sushi, Lebanese, or organic Mexican) Albertson's and Starbucks. Amazingly great organic/gluten-free restaurant (Hugo's) 3miles up the road and a movie theater. Beautiful drive to Malibu. Nice drive to Magic Mountain and easy commute to LAX. Would definately stay again. Located in a quiet safe neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. The Good Nite Inn Calabasas is an especially popular choice for parents and students visiting Pepperdine University and Pierce College. Conveniently located in Malibu Canyon on Ventura Highway 101, a short drive away from Malibu Creek State Park, Malibu, California, Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, IMAX Theatre, Santa Monica, California, Hollywood Wax Museum, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Calabasas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Calabasas Hotel Calabasas
- Good Nite Hotel Calabasas