The buildings and grounds of this budget property appear to be well maintained. Rooms are entered from outside corridors, with the window facing the corridor. While the windows can be opened, for privacy and security, it is best to keep them (and the drapes) closed. My room was facing the inside courtyard. There was no traffic noise from the freeway. The A/C unit draws air from the outside, and was fairly noisy, but efficient at keeping the room comfortable with outside temperatures in the high 90's. Room furnishings are spartan, with a refrigerator, desk and chair, and open closet. Lighting is adequate. There is nowhere to sit except on the bed or the single desk chair. The vanity is in the room. The plumbing fixtures were in good condition. I have a couple of issues with housekeeping: there were small areas of black mold on the tile grout in the shower, and there was no back-up roll of toilet paper in the room--only a partially used roll in the dispenser. The main issue I had with the room was the bed. The mattress was the softest I have encountered anywhere in my travels. On sitting or lying on the bed, one sinks down into body-shaped hole--sort of like a waterbed which hasn't been filled completely. Some might like this sensation; I found it uncomfortable. Front desk staff were efficient, if not overly friendly. Coffee is available, but there is no Continental Breakfast service. There is an Albertson's market 1 block away which has a deli and bakery. Overall, given the economical price charged for the room, I would return again, even though there were some problems with the room. If you want fancier accommodations (at a rate over twice that of the Good Night Inn) check out the Hampton Inn or Sheraton, which are about 6 miles north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. The Good Nite Inn Calabasas is an especially popular choice for parents and students visiting Pepperdine University and Pierce College. Conveniently located in Malibu Canyon on Ventura Highway 101, a short drive away from Malibu Creek State Park, Malibu, California, Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, IMAX Theatre, Santa Monica, California, Hollywood Wax Museum, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Calabasas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Calabasas Hotel Calabasas
- Good Nite Hotel Calabasas