“SAVE A HUNDRED PER NITE!”

Good Nite Inn - Calabasas
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Calabasas
Coulterville, California
“SAVE A HUNDRED PER NITE!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

On a recent business trip to Los Angeles, I wanted to save a few bucks on a basic room that I would only use for a good night's sleep. This place was ideal. Great location. Check in was fast and easy, the room was clean, the queen bed very good, the bathroom and shower were clean and everything worked just fine. I would ask in advance for a room on the side of the building or near the pool area to avoid any possible freeway noise, which I didn't hear at all! For $52 dollars how could you go wrong? Definitely would stay again! Basic and clean and rock bottom cheap!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Dear Dave S,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. Glad you agree we offer a clean room with incredible value, especially in our location. Hope you can come back soon.

Regards,

RBoyd, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Forked River, New Jersey
Reviewed March 9, 2012

My husband and I just got back from California...we stayed here for 10 days...we started out with 3 but liked it so much we decided to stay. Rooms were very clean but basic and comfortable. The staff is excellent, it's very quiet...pool and jacuzzi very clean. Mall and Starbucks right across the street. Calabasas is very beautiful and quiet...Easty to get to other places. I would definately go back and definately recommend it to anyone...price is great as well! The Jersey Shore Couple

Room Tip: we had a second floor non smokers room overlooking the pool...very quiet
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank HighSchoolSweetheart
Dear highschoolsweetheart,
Glad to hear you had a wonderful time in Calabasas and at Good Nite Inn. We do have a special place here and please come back to see us soon.

Regards, RBoyd, GM
West Hills, Ca
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I stay at the Good Nite Inn in Calabasas fairly often. It's a great bargain, conveniently located, and the staff (especially "Z"!), is friendly and very helpful. Rooms are basic and simple but clean. The layout of the property reminds me of a small, cozy apartment complex. The coffee is really good, too.

Room Tip: One visit when my teenage daughter was with me, I asked to change rooms. The one we were first given...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 13, 2012

For the price, this is a great place to stay. Easy access to freeway to get anywhere in the area. Nice breakfast in the break room. Rooms very small, but clean and comfortable. Pool area was also clean. Front desk personnel were a little aloof, but not rude.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank Shari W
Ferndale, Washington
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We just completed an 8 day stay at the Inn at Calabasas. This is the first time in forever that I've truly felt like using the term "exceptional value" in reference to any business, let alone a motel. The front desk staff was great, housekeeping and grounds very, very good. Rooms and accomodations are basic, but quite clean and comfortable. I had requested rooms on the quiet side, and was pleased at how little noise we experienced with a pool-side room. Even the coffee was good.The location, next to US 101 worked quite well for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and plan on returning.

Room Tip: Per above, any of the interior courtyard/pool rooms will probably be quiet; first floor unless stair...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dave B
San Francisco
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I was driving late and looking for a place to stay. Saw the sign off the road. I was to go to the Getty Villa in Malibu the next day. It is about a 18 min. max drive to the Getty Villa and nice ride on a canyon road.
I did not see a phone in the room. It was a basic room. Clean. It is right off the freeway for easy access. There is a Albertson(grocery store), small shopping mall and fast food walking distance. It is off a road that many people travel so I would ask for a room away from the road if you can. The breakfast was just muffin and coffee and juice. People at front desk are very nice and helpful. Price was in my range.( $40-50). I did not have anyone next to me to see if the noise level came through the walls. The fan air was not too noisy. It did not bother my sleep.I would stay again if I was passing through.

Room Tip: When you get there try to be away from the roads. The cars you can hear through the walls.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank irishtea3
Santa Barbara, CA
Reviewed December 8, 2011

This is a very nice two star motel and they have added a few benefits to nudge it even a bit better than just two stars. I was so into just sleeping and getting refreshed from a hard day's business that I didn't use any of the extras so basic, basic worked great for me.

I know that there are good rooms and so-so rooms and I make a major point to work with the desk clerk to help them give me the best possible room. I knew from the reviews that the 2nd floor was best and to be away from the freeway; now how can I use that info. I'm not Einstein, but you know what--I got a great room--Room 271.

No smoke, no noise, very comfy sized desk to do my book work and all for only $51. I was attending a business class in Westlake and the local Hyatt charged something like $250 for a room. Let me get out my calculator, yup, this is 5 times more expensive.

With gas at $4/gal and the value of my personal peace and comfort, it was easily worth the $51 to avoid the drive back and forth to my home in Santa Barbara so that I could be at Westlake at 0730 the next morning.

Room Tip: Second floor away from 101 freeway.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank DownEastYankee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calabasas
The Anza Hotel
#1 of 3 in Calabasas
Malibu
Malibu Beach Inn
Malibu Beach Inn
#1 of 6 in Malibu
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
#3 of 3 in Agoura Hills

Been to Good Nite Inn - Calabasas? Share your experiences!