On a recent business trip to Los Angeles, I wanted to save a few bucks on a basic room that I would only use for a good night's sleep. This place was ideal. Great location. Check in was fast and easy, the room was clean, the queen bed very good, the bathroom and shower were clean and everything worked just fine. I would ask in advance for a room on the side of the building or near the pool area to avoid any possible freeway noise, which I didn't hear at all! For $52 dollars how could you go wrong? Definitely would stay again! Basic and clean and rock bottom cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome To Good Nite Inn Calabasas Near Malibu, Santa Monica and LA A Cozy and Affordable Hotel in Calabasas Only a short drive away from Malibu, Pepperdine University, Santa Monica and bustling LA: an ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay. Upon arriving, you will discover warm and inviting rooms that look over a wide, elongated pool. Apart from a friendly staff and a clean environment, guests at the Good Nite Inn hotel in Calabasas enjoy complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Lobby, guest laundry services, and relaxing, Calabasas accommodations with spacious beds, flat screen TV with variety of cable channels, and Free wireless internet. Free parking is available, limited to one vehicle per room. We apologize for the inconvenience, no oversized trucks, trailers, or recreational vehicles are permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Calabasas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Calabasas Hotel Calabasas
- Good Nite Hotel Calabasas