“Where is the view?”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cielo

Cielo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cielo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Cabazon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Rancho Cucamonga
“Where is the view?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Very nice restaurant but.... we all scratched our heads wondering where's the view? The booths are high against the window panes and there was no view below. The food was excellent. The servers very attentive.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Esther D

sunland, ca
“expensice but very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Excellent food, excellent service, a bit pricey. Not smoke free as smoking is allowed at the bar. Reservations needed

Visited February 2014
2 Thank dutchpetra
Upland, California
“Very nice and relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

The restaurant is beautiful. It is located high in the sky and away from the casino. It is beautifully decorated with a comfortable seating layout. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to get away and celebrate a special occasion.

I am not sure if I will return because I expected a little more. You would expect an amazing view, but the only place to see outside is from the men's restroom. Seems very strange to be so close to an amazing opportunity, only to let it slip away.

Another thing that disappointed me is that they don't have blenders. So if requested a drink, it has to be on the rocks not blended.

Please understand that theses things may seem petty, but the restaurant is pricey costing over $100 per person.

I highly recommend the lobster Mac n Cheese. It was so amazing that I can't stop thinking about it and I do not like Mac n Cheese.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank travelnaps
Dunwoody, Georgia
“Is this really A 4-Star Restaurant?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

For years we have been driving past the Morongo Casino a 27-story building off of the I10. We would always say “Some day, we’ll have to check out the restaurant at the top.” Well, SOMEday happened this August. I thought it would be fun to celebrate my husband’s birthday there…and maybe even see the sun set over the desert.

I made reservations through the online site called “Open Table” which was a very easy process.

We were running late for dinner, and missed viewing the sunset from the top of the Morongo complex. But, we found out that the only good viewing point for the sunset was in the MEN’s lavatory!! It’s true, a friend who joined us for dinner, checked it out…I even decided to take a peek on our way out. Crazy, huh?

We were seated at a table on the ‘loft’ part of the restaurant… were mirrors interestingly placed around our table to give us a sense of privacy and making the area seem bigger? It was kindof weird.

They have a $35 4-course meal menu. There were a lot of choices to choose from. Our food was so-so, I had the filet mignon, while my husband at the Fish of the day, which was Sea Bass. It was nice of them to appear with a ‘birthday’ dessert with a candle for my husband at the end.

All in all, I have to say we were disappointed with Cielo, maybe our expectations were too high for this 4 diamond restaurant?

On our way out, we had to squeeze our way through the Very Crowded, cigarette smoke-filled casino. It felt like Las Vegas…that some folks might enjoy, but we were happy to exit.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Joanie_Balonie
Salinas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is a great shining gem in the desert. Great views to start off with on the 27th floor once off the elevator, and then the views from the restaurant itself were great. The lit up menus were delightful in the evening meal and every restaurant should have one. The service was outstanding, attentive but not overly so. The food was worth the price, as this is a special occasion restaurant despite being in a casino. We loved this place and would come back here again and again.

• Visited September 2013