“Date Shake - An Acquired Taste?” 1 of 5 bubbles

Hadley's Fruit Orchards
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Cabazon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Missouri
“Date Shake - An Acquired Taste?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I went out of my way to get to Hadley's and try the date shake, however after trying it I can honestly say I wish I didn't go out of my way to try it and I don't get what all the hype is about concerning this date shake. The flavor was unpleasant upon my fist sip. Perhaps it is likeable after being experienced repeatedly? Regarding the aforementioned date shake, proceed with caution my tripadvisor friends. Also, do not let the name fool you, Hadley's is no fruit orchard, its a tourist trap filled with dried fruits, candies, snacks, and other nick nacks.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MOBeachDoc

Yuma, Arizona
“rude, apathetic service, nasty sandwich”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I start by saying this is a fun stop for dried fruit, and all sorts of things to check out for a roadside distraction. The snack bar area was nice and clean, but the woman working behind was obviously not a people person. She was detached and rude. After they set my breakfast sandwich out in a bag without saying anything, about what it is or who it is, she walked off. The sandwich itself was that fake sponge egg stuff that you get in corporate foodstuffs. Overall i would say to not bother stopping here to eat, but do check out the fun store.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TakkoTakko T
Temecula, California
“This is a Must Visit store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Hadley's has the very best banana/date shakes. I like the variety of snack choices here - great place to put together a "local" variety gift pack for someone out-of-town.

Visited April 2014
Arizona
“confused !!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We thought by the name is was going to have fresh fruit but its more like a little grocery store with lots of dried fruits and things....we walked in and then out as we were looking for apples, oranges and fresh fruit.

Visited December 2013