“Morongo Rocked”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cabazon
Costa Mesa, CA
“Morongo Rocked”
Reviewed March 30, 2007

I took my husband for a night away for his birthday, and Morongo was perfect. I surprised him with a bunch of his friends and we went to see Metal Skool at the Key Club, which was WAY fun- I haven't thrown the lightning bolts like that, EVER. Afterwards, we played blackjack for who knows how long- I came out $100 up- and retired to our room to sleep. The rooms was FANTASTIC, a canyon view at the end of a hall (which may be why we had no problems whatsoever with noise). The view wasn't great, just mountains and desert, but the room itself was gorgeous- just as nice, if not nicer, than many of the rooms I've stayed at in the nicer Vegas hotels. Great shower, great bed, and the reading area was nice, too. The next day he gambled some more in the AM while I made use of the free spa facilities, which were just as nice as the Burke Williams I've been to in LA. The only down the whole trip was that the 2AM last call rule is followed, but hey, it IS in CA!

• Liked — Rooms, everything!
  • Disliked — no 24hr bar service
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank mstatler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Korean first
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed March 24, 2007

My husband and I were disapointed with the accomidations in Palm Springs and decided to go back to the casino for a couple of nights. I am so glad we made that decison. Not only was the rate good, the room was beautiful and staff was wonderful through the entire stay.

The room and service from the staff were comprable to the Wynn in Las Vegas. The room was tastefully decorated, plush, has turn down service, mood music cd's and has a flat screen plasma tv.

I recommend getting a spa treament and using all of the spa area to make your trip complete. Guests may use the spa area without any extra charge, which is totally unheard of in many other large spa resorts. The spa attendant bent over backwards to get me anything I desired including hair products for my hair from the salon at no extra charge. You can order food, drinks and hang out all you want. They have complementary fruit and bottled water.

The food at the buffet is very good, fresh and the staff cooks the food in front of you. They have a large selection of food from Asian to American fare. You can get discounts on the buffet price from spending $10.00 on the floor. Its a great deal.

My husband and I will definatly return to this hotel.

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — Windy while I stayed there
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank CACutiepie
Del Mar, CA
Reviewed March 3, 2007

The Deluxe Canyon View Rooms are beautifully decorated. Every detail is taken. The bathroom is awesome! We thought this would be a great couple get away close to Palm Springs with food and fun.
BUT, this is a place for young-young people who want to Rock out at the Key Club or be socialable and loose at the 360.

Second, the rooms are extremley LOUD! you can hear your neighbors and everything that's going on in the hallways. Pray you get quiet neighbors if you stay here

The buffet has no rules, but is decent. The drinks are cheap enough. Their isn't enough gaming in my opinion. The game floor feels like a small third world country. Thank God we only stayed there for one night and headed into the desert for the rest of the weekend.

• Liked — Food
  • Disliked — Noise
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
4 Thank mswarner78
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cabazon
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
Days Inn Banning Casino/Outlet Mall
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
#6 of 8 in Rancho Mirage
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Travelodge Banning Casino and Outlet Mall

Been to Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa

Property: Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Address: 49500 Seminole Dr, Cabazon, CA 92230-2202
Location: United States > California > Cabazon
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cabazon
Hotel Class:4 star — Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Morongo Casino, Resort And Spa