“Best Hotel Ever!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cabazon
“Best Hotel Ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is the best! I love it!! It has an awesome swimming pool, room service, noodles, foods, drinks, and food court. I also like the arcade. It is an awesome hotel. It has a great room. I went there 5 times. Every time I go there I enjoy it a lot. The pools are clean too. The tv is good.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Our family of five (which includes children 2,7, & 10) had a great time at this 4 star hotel for a great price. This hotel/casino often offers great package deals so that you'll gamble at their casino. But since we're not gambelers, we basically had the whole 4 Diamond pool to ourself because almost everybody else was in the casino gambeling most of the time. The beautiful, well manicured pool is like a mini water park with 2 hot tubs, a water slide, and a lazy river. The buffet at this hotel/casino is out of this world, and we ate there every day. The only down side was that we found some of the staff a little harsh with our 2 year old though we thought he was fairly very well behaved. They also have super fast Wi-Fi service, and a great Business Center. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank JFJman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here november 22 an the place was amazing beatifule room nice shower an very close to shopping food ect. It was connected to the casino were the had plenty of place to choose from to eat a club that had concert going the same time I stayed an a very nice bar attached to the casino ...I reviewed the service low because it was connceted to casino an as you may know casinos are busy other than I would love to stay again !

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank kruelas
Bay Area, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here before. The room was good and the swimming pool was fantastic! But what REALLY keeps us coming back: my husband enjoys the blackjack tables and I enjoy spa treatments here! I have priced other spa prices and the Sage spa offers the best! Their massage staff is also wonderful. Forget going to Palm Springs, the Morongo has the best spa! We were here on Thanksgiving weekend, so naturally, the casino was SUPER crowded.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kat2kool
Inglewood, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Rooms are nice and roomy, the casino was crowded and some of the machines need to be replaced and/or repaired. Drove over to the outlet Thanksgiving night it was a mad house. Should have taken the free shuttle they offered. Went to Sinbad & Zapp concert Friday night, the show was really nice. After the show we were given free $20 slot play, but we did not play it that night. The next day went to use card for free slot play no longer on our cards. Went to promo desk they put money back on card with no problem, but did inform us that next time we had to use free slot play by 7:00 a.m the next morning. Did not realize they had a cafe that served breakfast until almost time to leave. Ordered some finger food and soup and it was very tasty. Will make sure we eat their next time for breakfast. The Hagen Daz ice cream was the bomb. Everything in one location that is wonderful, especially taking the shuttle to the outlets. Only down fall about taking the shuttle and not driving is, if you have a lot of bags from shopping you have to come back to the hotel drop them off and come back. If that happens you may not want to go back after dropping bags off. One thing for sure, you cannot get up to the rooms without ID and/or room key. Security make sure of that. This is a nice weekend getaway or even a weekday.

Room Tip: try to book spa massage and have shopping plans on different days. if not you may run out of time fo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank beautiful315
Los Angeles, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Don't stay here! I won a free room from a charity bingo night. I called and booked the room and gave them the code on the gift card to book the room. I drove out from Los Angeles and forgot the card and they refused to give me a room, even though I called and booked the room with the code. What a terrible place to punish someone who won a charity prize. It was for a Monday night, so I'm sure they had rooms open and I would have spent money on gambling, food, and drinks. I would have been happy to mail them the gift card in the mail. They have my credit card on file, so they could have waited to charge me. The people on the phone were cold and cruel. Please do not give them your business if they treat charity this way!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
11 Thank Trisha L
Hacienda Heights, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have never been so embarresed in a casino such as Morango. I took my wife and my pregnate doughter age 21 for the first time to this casino. None of us have been there before so i thought lets go and have some fun spend some money. Well we arrived and we registered so we can get points on our card. The girls had to go to the restroom upon arriving so I decided while i was waiting i will play a slot machine. So I stood around for a little bit put $100 bill in and began to play. 2 Hrs later security comes to me and asked me to follow them and I asked what this is about and the stated they will explain when they take me to a waiting room but on the way they stated that I have done a theft. Shocked and my girls were even more shocked because they followed me I told them how can that be when I have $1,000 in my pocket. They stated that when I arrived I played someone elses machine that had $76 dollars credit. I told them I stood for a while no one was their. I did not notice any credits in the machine. They took my license put me in the there computer and I stated if this is the case then I have no problem paying this person but why would they walk away from the machine. Got no true answer and did not even introduce me to this person. Strongly belive they are scamming new comers. Well I paid and went along playing with my doughter and she had 10 cents over credit when we put $20 dollars in the machine. So I said not again I had put $20 in the machine next to hers when a regular saw me walk to get the security attendent to ask what to do because of extra credit the regular started playing with my money. Called security and they confirmed he was playing with my money and did not treat him the same as I was treated and hummiliated. The guy gave me my $20 back and nothing was done to the regular player. I will never go back to this casino and I recommend none of you go as well. If you are dumb enough to go do not register for a card. One of the security guards told me this happens all the time. Honestly I think I was burned, wrongly accused, treated bad and most of all embarrising for something they need to control. Good Luck

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
21 Thank Henry M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cabazon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
The Palm Springs Hotel
#9 of 70 in Palm Springs
5.0 of 5 stars 268 reviews
Travelodge Banning Casino and Outlet Mall

Been to Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!