“Stay and play getaway!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cabazon
Riverside Ca
“Stay and play getaway!”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

My husband and I decided to take a mini vacation at this casino. They rates were the lowest around for our package. We got a deluxe canyon veiw room on the 19th floor. The bed was very comfortable and the whole room was very nice, large bigscreen tv and a nice bathroom.
The package included 2 free buffet passes, at the buffet was great,plenty of tasty choices.
We also go$30 in free game play and an additional $20 game play for signing up for he winners club.
They also have a beutiful pool area and fitness room, and a spa.
My only compalint would be that they allow children in the casino.
All in all, I would defiently come here again and recommend it to a friend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the elevator as this is a large place and there were not very many elevators aroun...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank seajay11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Korean first
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Morongo is right off the freeway but you don't get traffic noise. This hotel has fabulous rooms! Very modern. The bathroom is amazingly big and the shower can easily hold 2 people with room to spare. Lovely neutral colors in the bedrooms. I could've spent the whole weekend relaxing in the room but the lure of the casino and visiting family kept me from staying inside. This is a lovely hotel, and the casino is the icing on the cake. Next door is the Cabazon Outlet Stores, which was a lovely treat as well. I will definitely return to Morongo and am planning a girls weekend this time.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank califclasy
San Diego, California
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My girlfriends and I normally do a "girls night out" 3 or 4 times and year and this year decided to try Morongo given it's proximity to the outlets! We had a blast! The buffet is a foodie's dream. . .lots of selections, excellent quality and a reasonable price. The rooms were top notch. . .clean, well maintained and spacious. . .we didn't spend much time in the casino given the fact we blew our cash at the outlet but enjoyed the pool. The ambiance is top notch and we thought the price was in line with other establishments of this ilk. We'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Go for the promotions. . .try to get there on a weekday.
5 Thank lanit50
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 26, 2011

i spent friday night at the resort for my birthday wth some friends, i absolutly had horrible time, there nothing i can say good things about.
first of all the place is way over priced , the service was horrible , bad attitude with the workers, we went for dinner at the restaurent on the top, oh boy 3 meals cost 237 dollars and notning special, enough to eat for a child, the night club plays funky music, i have to say that never never again

8 Thank hassan z
Laguna Beach, California
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My daughter and I planned a day of shopping at the nearby designer outlets and an overnight at Morongo Casino and resort. I planned ahead and got a good rate, although they stick you for the "resort fee" whether you use it or not. This was my second time at Morongo and I have never seen such tight slots. I will never use their casino again. The pool looked inviting, but we never made it there. The staff was polite and made us feel welcomed. The hallway carpet was stained, but fortunately the room was nice. The highlight of our stay was the bowling alley that is located across the parking lot from the hotel. We had not bowled since my daughter was a teenager. We ordered some beers and had a blast. I would stay there again after a shopping day, due to the long drive home- but next time I will ship the casino.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank lagunachris
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Very expensive for what you get. On the weekend the price doubles. I booked a room and had to ask for another room, on account their carpet looked stained and dirty. They changed my room, but it wasnt any better. Their entertainment was in poor taste, not for the average person. I would not stay there again. There are nicer hotels and casinos in that area. Also, when I made the reservation they were rude on the phone and not very helpful.

7 Thank RosieL3
Gothenburg, Sweden
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Demanded passport (not enough with drivings license as ID) for a check-in and stated it was a State Law... NO other hotels did this during our stay and we stayed for a month in California on several different hotels...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
9 Thank Pierre H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cabazon
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
Days Inn Banning Casino/Outlet Mall
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
#6 of 8 in Rancho Mirage
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Travelodge Banning Casino and Outlet Mall

Been to Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!