“Nice Casino”
Review of Casino Morongo

Casino Morongo
Ranked #4 of 6 things to do in Cabazon
More attraction details
Owner description: Spacious casino complex measures 100,000 square feet of gaming entertainment featuring 46 gaming tables, 100 slots and a big-stakes bingo hall.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice Casino”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The casino was nice and clean, not a large 'variety' of games (meaning slot machines). The employees were kind, helpful and greeted you with a smile.

Visited March 2014

San Bernardino, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“eating at the hotel”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I really loved to eat at the buffet on Thursdays for a all you can eat lobster and crab legs! Would like to stay in a hotel but haven't had a chance yet. It's a good get away!

Visited March 2014
sunland, ca
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“gambling smoker's paradise”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Smoke filled, sad looking casino. Lovely pool area w/ spa which is closed at 5 pm, so forget a romantic spa soak in the evening. Smoke smoke everywhere!

Visited February 2014
Orange, California
“Fun Time :)”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Yesterday was my first time at Morongo and I had a lot of fun. I walked in to the place and played the Phantom of the Opera Machine and Won.. It was great! :) Everyone at Morongo was really nice, from the lady that worked as a janitor that helped me find a slot machine, to the cashier gave me my winnings. Even the security guard was Nice. Before I left for the day I stopped by Serrano Café I think that is the name and got a Pastry for the road. They have the best pastry there. I had a pasty that was like a cream puff it was so Good! I am defiantly going back to Morongo Casino. :)

Visited January 2014
Arizona
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 176 helpful votes
“Never again”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very misleading, very unhelpful, very smoky......totally misled us just so we would book rooms and stay there.......the rooms were nice but everything and big thumbs down.

Visited December 2013