“What a surprise!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casino Morongo

Casino Morongo
Ranked #4 of 6 things to do in Cabazon
More attraction details
Owner description: Spacious casino complex measures 100,000 square feet of gaming entertainment featuring 46 gaming tables, 100 slots and a big-stakes bingo hall.
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“What a surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

This is a very clean, HUGE casino. Staff was very friendly and when you sign up for a member's card (free) you get $10 in free play and discounts for the restaurants and gift shop. Worth a stop if you are near.

Visited September 2011

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“dont ever come here!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

people are not even using machines and leave there play card in machine and you cant use it. even if there is no money on the card.

Visited December 2010
2 Thank javier71olds
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“BEWARE!!!!! Although the rooms are...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2010

BEWARE!!!!! Although the rooms are decent and the pool area is beautiful, the saftey and security there is horrible. Myself and two other women were there for a girls weekend. A group of people were harassing and threating us all day at the pool. We made the horrible mistake of telling a staff member. We endedup being kicked out along with the other group!!!!! Truly baffles me that a group of intoxicated kids can do that to us and threaten our saftey. We were scared to leave since we had no help from staff or security our husbands came all the way from home to make sure we left unharmed!!!! Oh by the way since it's Indian ground they follow their own rules and care about nothing besides making money!!!

6 Thank Nickzie
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2009

I had dinner at Cielo 8/15/09 and it was great. I travel a lot and I find that Cielo is one of the best restaurants in California. The food is incredible, I had the osso bucco special and my wife had the halibut. Compliments to the chef

1 Thank Gourmet234
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not so happy with our stay!!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2008

My hub and i stayed in one of their deluxe rooms on a Friday night. The room was on the 20th floor, and had a canyon view so that was cool.

The room was not cleaned good. I found a white hair on my pillow case. i have dark hair. I found stains on the sheets, the shams and the sofa cushions. YUCK!!!!!!!!!! We later found the shower had soap scum on the soap dish and handles of the shower. Double Yuck! My hub went to make himself a cup of coffee and found old coffee in the bottom of the pot. Triple yuck!!!

Later that night till early next morn. We could hear the club 360's music pounding in our walls. and a dog barking in the adjoining room. No pets allowed and hotel front desk said first time anyone ever reported they could hear the club from their rooms.

I will say that the Serano resturant, bakery and coffee house next to it has a nice variety and pretty good eats / drinks.

The pool area is pretty nice and relaxing to go out in the later eve to the jaccuzi. We played the slots and they took more than they gave. The slots are set to make you feel like winning, as win almost every other pull. but in fact its giving you less than you bet.

The next morning we informed the hotel manager Kerri of our bad stay. Including the not so helpful / friendly staff in the winning club. My wife was suppose to receive a free gift " Coffee mug "for her b-day instead she was informed they were out to come back in september.

The manager after keeping me on line for twenty minutes to speak to her. Apologized and said she could take 25.00 off our now stay or we could come back and or could comp us another day to stay free of charge.

We just feel this casino / hotel are cheap and take more from their guest than they deliver. We have been to Vegas and many other casinos and have had much greater and fun times in those casinos / hotels.

San Bernardino county residence