My husband and I were driving down to California from Washington and back, and we needed a place to sleep, quick! We heard about this little place through Choice Hotels. Decent price for a king sized bedroom for one night. There were beetles all over outside and it seems they had joined us in the night. Found 3 the next morning on the floor. Our room was on the highway side and it was a little noisy, but it was more like a hum of noise. Everything was clean and the bathroom was very decent! Had enough towels for four people. The TV was definitely an older one, but they had a good selection of channels to choose from. Service was nice, and everyone was kind and helpful. Breakfast was not very satisfactory (cereal with warm no-fat milk, donuts, waffles, coffee and nothing else) but it was a good start for the day to get back on the road. Free food is always good, after all. I think we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites is conveniently located 28 miles west of Bakersfield, off the I-5. We offer an outdoor swimming pool, guest laundry, and Early Starts continental breakfast every morning. All guestrooms have free wireless internet, remote control TV with cable that includes HBO. The Econo Lodge is located just minutes away from the Buttonwillow racetrack. Whether traveling for business or pleasure this Econo Lodge Hotel provides friendly customer service, relaxing accommodations, and affordable rates. We look forward to seeing you soon.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites
- Econo Hotel Buttonwillow
- Homeland Hotel Buttonwillow