While driving to L.A. in late June 2013 I stopped here because they allowed my Golden Retriever to stay (with a small fee) and there was ample room to park my very large 26' U-Haul truck and Auto-transport trailer (about 40' in total). The room (121) was clean and comfortable. The A/C worked and made for a good nights sleep.
If you are looking for a five star resort this is not your hotel. However, if you are looking for a nice place to rest while traveling i would recommend this place. You can't ask for much more than that for $40/night. I did not partake in any of the amenities while there but everything looked clean and well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites is conveniently located 28 miles west of Bakersfield, off the I-5. We offer an outdoor swimming pool, guest laundry, and Early Starts continental breakfast every morning. All guestrooms have free wireless internet, remote control TV with cable that includes HBO. The Econo Lodge is located just minutes away from the Buttonwillow racetrack. Whether traveling for business or pleasure this Econo Lodge Hotel provides friendly customer service, relaxing accommodations, and affordable rates. We look forward to seeing you soon.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn I-5 at Rt. 58 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites
- Econo Hotel Buttonwillow
- Homeland Hotel Buttonwillow