“Just stay away”

Moore's Country Kitchen
Cuisines: American
“Just stay away”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast while in town to bowl. Server let us stand in doorway for few minutes looked at us 3 times before telling us to seat ourselves. We sat 5 min she walks by to another table to take order. Did not drop us a menu not ask out drink order. We got up and left! I mean I you cannot give a menu while walking by than what do you expect us to do? Went elsewhere and had great breakfast. Looked like she was only server on a busy Labor Day morning. Plus listening to locals yelling at their kids every minute put us off as well who wants to hear kids get cussed at while on vacation! Not me!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Orrip72

Chico, California
“Cafe Burney”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very nice people working there. Met the owner. Food was really good but the homemade pasties weren't to are liking.

Visited April 2013
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We stayed in Burney to see the Falls the next morning and we ate breakfast ast Moore's Country Kitchen! The food was GREAT!! I had a half order of french toast and it was more than I could eat and very reasonable priced. My husband had a big breakfast with everything inlcluding the fried potatoes (great) and he said it was delious. The coffee was also very good. Great coffee is hard to find and they had it!

• Visited September 2012