“Horrible food; horrible service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chico, California
“Horrible food; horrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was our second visit to this restaurant in two years. This food was of very poor quality, especially chow mein. The service was very poor, without any interest in our satisfaction with the meal or even offering to refill our water. I will not return.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank bronson777

Fresno
“Chinese food In Burney”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Ok...when I first drove into Burney I noticed the Dragon Palace near to a few of the motels. Gotta admit I chuckled thinking about what type of quality Chinese food could they have here in this little town.
Was staying in Burney for some fishing for the week. 3rd night there, decided to walk over to the Dragon and see what they had.
I was greeted immediately by a very efficient, courteous, helpful lady who probably had duties as hostess/waitress/bus/phone/etc...
I asked her about the menu for takeout so I could eat back at the Motel. She took her time to explain, and pointed me in the best direction for what I wanted.
I was surprised with the food....it was excellent and a lot of it. Cost was about $11.
In fact it was so good, I went back the next evening. Different lady up front, but with the same good manner. Food again was excellent.
Next time I am in Burney, I will definitely be back to the Dragon.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank doubletee55
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Food OK..but”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food was average, price was reasonable, but the main worry was the restroom/toilets...very dirty, had we seen this first we would not have stopped.

Visited March 2013
“Yummy Yummy Chinese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Good food and the prices are good. Waitresses are friendly and the service is fast. Good location to hotels. INside is nothing fancy but it is comfortable

Visited January 2013
Cloverdale, CA
“Awful Chinese Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Service was great but the food was awful. Hot and Sour soop was all Pepper. Not orientlal spice but simply smothered in pepper. Chicken was overcooked and the sauce was like a gravy that came out of a packet.

Visited October 2012