“Nice family place”
Review of Tea Plus

Tea Plus
Ranked #5 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Burlingame
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Good fast service and friendly team. Food is consistently good. Atmosphere a little chain-like but nice ambiance nonetheless.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife had tried Tea Plus for Pho at an earlier time. I wanted to give it a shot, so we stopped for a Saturday lunch.

I'm new to Pho....but have tried a few places in the area.

The service was quick and easy, there was plenty of seating available. Price was right.
The Pho was good.....but I'm afraid not great. No variety of sauces to spice it or flavor it.
Only a limited amount of sprouts and greens to add.

The menu is pretty diverse....more Thai, Japanese dishes than pure Vietnamese. Even have some Korean Dishes. Maybe that is why the pho was ok.

But....the atmosphere of a small private place was nice. They were very nice...and quick.

If i was in the area...I'd stop again. But if I want Pho.....there are better options in the area.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

This is one of my family's favorite go-to spots on the Peninsula. Michael and Grace, the husband and wife duo who own and operate this place are the nicest people and will go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The food is delicious particularly on a cold or rainy day when a bowl of noodle soup is just what the doctor ordered. I highly recommend the Pho, spicy basil chicken with rice and the homemade kimchee. We've been coming here on average about once every other week since they first opened eleven years ago.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Carlos, California
Reviewed January 13, 2008

Excellent sauteed baby bak choy

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook