“Like Bangkok restaurant - simple decor but great food!”
Review of Bua Thong Kitchen

Bua Thong Kitchen
Ranked #131 of 177 Restaurants in Burlingame
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 18, 2010

When you just want to eat without all the glamor. Delicious noodles with shrimp, perfectly seasoned.

Reviewed August 2, 2009

Clean and friendly, but it is in poor taste, in my opinion, to charge extra for rice. Not more rice,which I could accept, but to have it at all. I say charge $1 dollar more for your dishes,(mine was 9.95) but do not charge $1.50 for steamed rice to come with your dinner.

Reviewed April 7, 2009

I love curry, but being a vegetarian I have a difficult time finding a curry dish without chicken. Bua Thong Kitchen has a Vegetable Pad Curry that is fabulous. I am only able to get there less than once a month, yet without my mentioning it, they know to make mine without mushrooms.

The service is great, the staff is always friendly.

1  Thank SueZeeQ_RohnertPark
Reviewed January 1, 2009

My family and I have been going to this Thai restaurant regularly since it opened in 1985. It is hands-down the best Thai food I've ever had; my now-husband and every single one of my friends who have visited and eaten there all agree. The owner (Scott) and his family are really wonderful people, and the food is amazing (if the mango and sticky rice is in season, get it!). Highly, highly recommended.

3  Thank MPecas