“Poor Morning Service -Chef”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Leann's Cafe

Leann's Cafe
Ranked #9 of 171 Restaurants in Burlingame
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Asian, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Morning Service -Chef”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've always have late dinners at Leann's Cafe with flavor stir fried udon (my favorite). I took my husband to Leann's for his very first visit, I ordered Udon stir fry with chicken & shrimp and pancake with coffee. My husband ordered ground stead. I told the waitress to bring the pancake first however, My stir fried was more of chow mein with less udon noodles, chicken meat was like a rock, it was hard it needed a hammer to soften to chew, baby shrimp came late after. It was like a joke place at the time during morning/lunch. My husband was not happy with my meal or the service. I won't be visiting Red Roof/Leann's Cafe no more.

I will be making my own stir fry udon. The chefs at Leann's/Red Roof Cafe need to trained their chefs to care and pay attention to their customer's orders. Train them to cook food with the heart.

GOOD BYE LEANN'S CAFE/RED ROOF

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ter L

Redwood City
“Good quick breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Since I work in the area my coworkers and I go in there often . Good , fast , reasonable priced food . If you are looking for a breakfast meal that's more then eggs and bacon and some Asian dishes ...this is not for you for breakfast . Never eaton there for lunch or dinner

Vacaville, California
“Not thrilled....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I find their food very plain and boring. It has very little flavor. The best I can say is it's edible.

Visited October 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Nice place located in the airport hotel area. Eclectic menu, from Asian specialties to french dip. Friendly staff. Enjoyed the breakfast.

Visited October 2012
Brisbane
“Great food and good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

If only the service could have been faster??? Wait staff were prompt but kitchen didn't seem staffed appropriately to turn out food quickly.

Visited November 2012