I stayed here for six nights in February, as part of a large group.
My room (on 9th floor) had great views over the bay and was very clean and comfortable.
The only downside to my room was that there wasn't a safe within the room, although
there are safe deposit facilities at Reception.
This is a very busy hotel, being so close to the Airport, with the free shuttle buses coming and going every few minutes. On our first morning there, we watched (from the garden area of the hotel) Airforce1 take off and take President Obama to his next location.
Food and service is excellent at this hotel , there is also a gym and pool (which I didn't have time to use).
Thanks to Wendy Hunter the Events Manager for organising my stay and our party.
Thanks to all the staff in general - as this must be one of the friendliest hotels that I've ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a superb location at San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront. Our hotel in Burlingame, California sits right on the bay just a free shuttle ride from the BART station and San Francisco International Airport (only 1 mile away). Downtown San Francisco is within easy reach as well - you can get there in less than 45 minutes via BART. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel Burlingame
- Marriott Hotel Burlingame
- Marriott Burlingame
- Burlingame Marriott