San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$179
$245
$197
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$139
$120
$159
GardenInn.com
1,857 results
All reviewsm clubthe concierge loungelobby barsfo runwaysan franciscofull servicewater viewplanes taking off and landingfree shuttlean early flightvery nice hotelself parkinggreat view of the baybusiness travelerrental carwalking pathbusiness center
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I must admit to being very surprised. While the lobby was nice and the Starbucks in the hotel very convenient, our room (not cheap!) smelled like mildew, was tiny, forget about expecting a robe...but paper cups in the bathroom? The bed was soft and lumpy and there was something terribly itchy about it. I reported it as possible bedbugs as I had some bumps on my legs in the morning. I recall staying at a rundown Marriott hotel in Buffalo a few years back ($89 per night) and this mimicked the experience. I didn't sleep a wink. I have now abandoned Marriott once and for all. Should have stayed at the Hampton Inn for 1/2 the price. At least they are reliable! By the way, I was told that I would not receive a discount as I booked the room through Expedia.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Woodlandgirl
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Though it appears the mgmt has changed and impt employees like Eddie have left, it is still a delight to see Ronila in the concierge lounge, She is always pleasant, goes above and beyond. Having stayed here off and on for 10 years, Ronila is the best employee and really is one of the reasons I chose to stay there though there are many choices in the area. I stay at the SF marriott b/c of the service given by Ronila.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was only here for 3 days, but I've got to say I was overall impressed with the hotel. It was very clean, had a good bar and atrium area, and the rooms had nice amenities. The only thing I will say is that their room service menu didn't necessarily have the most options!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We stayed at the Marriott for one night before our trip back home. When we went to check in we upgraded to the bayview/airport view because it really kept the kids entertained. The room was of average size but I was happy that there was a place for us to print out boarding passes out. We were not able to do it in the lobby but they have a business center on the first floor where we were able to print everything. Room service was good as usual. When the turn down service came they had a sponge bob pillow case and stuffed animal for them. We caught the 7:00 shuttle to the SF airport with no problems and would defiantly sty here again!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the room with a view of the airport is you have kids - it will keep them entertained.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My first reaction on walking in was that the hotel was out of control. Lots of people milling around including the general manager who looked frazzled.

I asked him if they had anyone else available to help with checkin and he mumbled something about "getting more help". It never came. My greeting when I FINALLY got to the counter was "id and credit card please".

I have stayed at this property several times in the past and never had such a bad experience.

So, if you are looking for a nice location for an overnight, it is fine. If you want to get to your room with drama, you might try someplace else.

Room Tip: You just gotta wait in line, I guess.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business