1,789 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treesan franciscoparking feebreakfast buffetfront desk staffupon checkshuttle servicean early morning flightbay viewlong flightdowntown burlingamefree shuttlebart stationrental carairportcrews
Reviewed August 14, 2015

We stayed here using Hilton award points and were pleasantly surprised with an upgraded renovated room. The room was very nice, beds comfortable, plenty of space, mirrors, and outlets. Will definitely stay here again. I have stayed at the Hyatt, and this hotel was just as nice.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Ok, we arrived to the wrong hotel, bad me for not checking the hotel slip I had with me....

We had a reservation at the Doubletree by Hilton San Francisco in 5000 Sierra Point Pkwy, Brisbane, CA 94005 (less than 10 minutes away, and in the same general area).

But still... can the desk manager let me know we are in the wrong hotel in a less rude manner? Is so difficult to say "You may have booked at the other Doubletree. Let me check with them" instead of "I don't have a reservation under your name!".

Hilton management... a call of action on manners.

And a call of action on making clear that you have TWO hotels close by the airport on your site and on Google.

2  Thank BluePlanetNomad
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Great location, nice room, free airport shuttle and shuttle to Burlingame. I was very satisfied. Breakfast was crowded, but they got me served and out of there on time. It was fun to see the planes taking off and landing.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

Princess Cruise Line selected this hotel so we can board the ship on Monday the hotel was excellent we walked so much in San Francisco we were exhausted and tired from walking and when we came home we were too tired to go downstairs to eat so we ate room service which was good and when we went to sleep the bed was so good we woke up without any interruptions. Also if you are a walker like me right across the street there is a 3 mile walk way along the shoreline and which was paved very well

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2015

Another really good night at the DoubleTree at San Francisco Airport. We were warmly welcomed (much appreciated after an overnight flight), check in was efficient, and there no problems at all with the shuttles to/from SFO. The room was clean, comfortable, and had the basic amenities. If you aren't a member of HHonours, join if only to get the free wifi that comes as a benefit. We stayed on a higher floor, which was nice for the view.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business