“Good Mexican food questionable service”
Review of La Corneta

La Corneta
Ranked #78 of 194 Restaurants in Burlingame
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

The food is very good and the portions are large. The price is low. It’s more a Mexican fast food than a restaurant.
I was not satisfied with the service. As I was there late at night they were about to close and they had started the cleaning. They made me feel embarrassed before I gave my order. But the food was good. The only reason I would go again is the food, nothing else.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed March 6, 2018

This is a pretty good place in a convenient location. But there are so many better taqueria options close by.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I visit la corneta in Burlingame every month because their food is good and pocket friendly.
The service is slow... they take too long to notice someone’s is waiting to be place an order beside they are having side chats among themselves. That’s the only thing I have noticed every time I go there.
Food is good. Average amount you could spend is around 12$ It’s a clean restaurant too. Ideal for solo or group trips.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

nothing fancy. we were strolling in Burlingame over the week end. had to have lunch.
you order on the fly between burrito, enchilada etc etc. if you take it in you get a basket of nachos you can eat with the salsa bar offering.
salsa is a bit on the watery side but the choice is still decent. the menu itself is quite extensive.
price is low, portion is large. it can get cramped but we got decent sitting.
i do not have enough experience in Mexican to claim it tastes authentic or what, but we had satifying lunch break.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I've been coming here for years to devour their burritos and super prawn tacos. You can order extra avocado for whatever you're eating or they'll even make you a bowl if you want to avoid the carbs of the dreaded tortilla wrap that we all love.
The folks behind the counter are warm and friendly and it's always a good choice to come here.

Date of visit: November 2017