“Truely exquisite!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Park Avenue
Transit: Close to Burlingame's train station.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am Thai and had been living in many western countries. I am surprised to find a Thai restaurant of this quality in this lovely town - good service, good food, good ambience

1  Thank Fahlan

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Thai is generally not my first choice when choosing a restaurant but I AM SO GLAD I TRIED COCONUT BAY! The food was really delicious without being outragiously spicy. My friend and I shared several dishes -garden fresh rolls which are veggies wrapped in rice paper and served with a sweet tangy carrot sauce; red curry chicken which was my favorite dish because it had complex flavors with a hint of spicy; oyster sauce broccoli - tasty with just crispy broccoli and not too much salt; and drunkard noodles with prawns - again very tasty with the shrimp and noodles perfectly cooked.
We had plenty of time so service was adequate but was slow for anyone who wants to get in and out in a hurry. Popular place since quite busy with couples, families, and (what appeared to be) groups of friends. The menu at dinner is more extensive than the TA link above - best to see website: http://rabbit-bn.wix.com/coconutbay# The restaurant is very clean with simple yet elegant décor. There is also a full bar with interesting cocktail menu and good wine selection. I will make a point of eating here again when I am in the area.

2  Thank nowakklmt
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Pretty darn good Thai food. Reasonably priced. Good service. What I liked best was the authenticity of the dishes -- not Americanised. Not luxurious, but top Thai restaurants rarely are.

1  Thank Edward B
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is our favorite Thai restaurant. We have our favorites among the many dishes they offer, their roti and curry sauce being our #1... however, everything that we have ever tried there as always been very good. Staff is very friendly and helpful and usually the food comes out pretty quickly. They do get very busy though, so make a reservation if you can't get there early for dinner. As a note: on busy nights, it gets very noisy and loud.

1  Thank Puzzle2424
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I'm a little take it or leave it about Thai food but the food here is delicious! There are two locations on Howard Ave in Burlingame - I'm talking about the larger newer restuarant more in the middle of the street (it might be the 1107 address) Food is very well prepared and fresh - had some of their shrimp dishes among other things. All very yummy and their green curry sauce is really good - spicy but still very tasty. Desserts were yummy too - had some sort of a coconut dessert one time - yum yum! Only minus is I believe everything is ala carte but the prices are still fairly reasonable. You must go here if you love Thai food!