If you find yourself in the middle of a long stop over, this place can serve you as a shelter. This is an airport hotel and is just ok for a bed for one night. The place is old and looks like it requires lots on maintenance and urgent face-lift to get up Crowne standards. Bathrooms are outdated too, and does not provide enough pressure in the shower.
On the good side, staff is very friendly and informative. The hotel provide free shuttle to the airport and to the local shopping area. Beds are comfortable. Again, if all you need is to rest after a long trans pacific flight, this place might do the job, providing and good bed, tv, decent ac, a shower and a toilet. I booked it because I found an 80 USD per night deal. I would not pay more than 99 per stay.
Tip: Open Crowne membership account to get the free Wi Fi, Otherwise they will charge you 9.99 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport is located next to beautiful Bayside Park just 15 miles from Downtown San Francisco and less than 2 miles from SFO. Featuring free Airport Shuttle Service as well as free Shuttle Service to/from Downtown Burlingame, free Super-Fast WiFi, Indoor Pool, 24hr Fitness Center, and the West Bay Cafe, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, IHG, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame