I stayed at the hotel for over a week and while the hotel is situated in a good place close to the airport, the location itself is a bit isolated - you can walk to the downtown Burlingame market but if you're in a hurry, there are no shops or market outside the hotel. The hotel does have a free bus shuttle to the airport and to Burlingame market, so you can save some taxi money. The amenities within the room are very basic too, eg. there's no refrigerator/ minibar in the room. The swimming pool is very small. The rooms are average sized but bathrooms are quite clean though. Breakfast was a problem since the hotel provides a very limited spread and there is nothing else within walking distance. The staff is very courteous and helpful. But all in all, for almost $200 a night, it was an expensive choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport is located next to beautiful Bayside Park just 15 miles from Downtown San Francisco and less than 2 miles from SFO. Featuring free Airport Shuttle Service as well as free Shuttle Service to/from Downtown Burlingame, free Super-Fast WiFi, Indoor Pool, 24hr Fitness Center, and the West Bay Cafe, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame