We stayed here at the beginning, after our long international flight, and at the end of our holiday , to go to the airport next day. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were also comfortable. The tea/coffee tray needed to serve 4 adults (only 2 cups were there, and once none at all, so I had to ring for them--similar for bath towels!). But the service people came and brought us what we asked for with no problems. The pool and hot tub had clean water. The flooring needs replacing and there was some detritus on the concrete floor that was best avoided. The gym looked a good place for a work out. Staff seemed welcoming and efficient. Yes. There is an $18 car parking fee, but parking is difficult to come by in San Francisco. I would have thought it would be part of the hotel's fee though. The noise from 101 can be heard from the rooms, but when you are jetlagged who cares? You slept right through it! This is a good hotel for the airport and freeway location. I enjoyed my stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport is located next to beautiful Bayside Park just 15 miles from Downtown San Francisco and less than 2 miles from SFO. Featuring free Airport Shuttle Service as well as free Shuttle Service to/from Downtown Burlingame, free Super-Fast WiFi, Indoor Pool, 24hr Fitness Center, and the West Bay Cafe, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame