Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Burlingame
Hartville, Ohio
“Right by the airport”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stayed here because of location. We had an early flight, they had complamentry transportation to the airport. Our flight left before breakfast so they had a bag breakfast available .
Room was clean. It could been updated but was great.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Charlotte C
hamptonsfo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you for your input. If we may be of any further service to you please do not hesitate to contact us at the Hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Turkish first
Roseville, California
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed here while we attended a conference at the South San Francisco Conference Center, which turned out to be a ways away. We would have done better to stay closer but we didn't know how far it would be. I chose this hotel because I have stayed at Hampton Inns several times before and over several years. I have found them to be comfortable, reasonably priced and with the hot breakfast, a very good value.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments, It would be our pleasure to be of service to you again in the future.
Novato, California
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Easy to get to and from SFO airport, clean and updated hotel, good breakfast options, staff was pleasant, but the towel quality and size were a little skimpy. I rate this part of the review survey as rediculous, min of 200 characters, why???

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your feedback is very important to us as it is through concern guests such as yourself that we may be made aware of the situations that might otherwise go unnoticed. I insturcted our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that the towels quality are closely monitored. again thank you for staying with us.
Sacramento
Reviewed May 6, 2014

When i called to make the reservations from HHonors 800 number, they took too long to get me what i needed. I'm used to dealing with faster service. Then i arrived at the hotel i requested and they scheduled me in another city. Fortunetely Pinky made it happen so that i would be able to stay at the Burlingame hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback, I'm Glad that one of our team member was able to assist you, We hope you will give us another oppurtunity to welcoming you back at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlingame.
North Andover, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This Hampton Inn is very good. Clean, helpful staff, great location. Hotel was quiet, well operated and the breakfast was ready to go at 6:15 AM. Shuttle service was on time, fast and efficient. I recommend this hotel to anyone flying out of SFO early in the AM. They do an excellent job and the price was really good.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptonsfo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, We glad that you enjoyed your stay with and and met your expectaions, We hope to see you back.
Scottsdale
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times
before. Never had a problem, This time I had a room facing the airport! BIG MISTAKE! Not too mention the garbage truck that came rolling in around 5:07 a.m.!!

Other than that, my room was fine, bed is comfortable, big TV, breakfast typical Hampton Inn selections.

Great restaurant(s) across the street ( I think it is a Marriott) , it sits on the water and can watch the planes!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank shannonkelly
Thank you for your feedback, since we know your room preference we will take note of that so we can assign you a room prior to your arrival.
New York, NY
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My partner and I stayed here overnight before catching a flight from SFO. I've stayed at a number of Hamptons on business (including the one in South SF), and this one was a bit of a disappointment. The property is a little dated and feels worn at the edges--dark bathrooms with doors that slam shut (there was a door prop on ours!), uninspired decor, and a very pokey elevator hidden in the back of the building. The wifi is undependable, another annoyance. However, the staff was very friendly, although one front desk person mistakenly told us that shuttles to the airport run every 20 minutes when it's actually 30 or more minutes. When my partner complained (we had been waiting at SFO for a long while after returning our rental car), the clerk made no real effort to "make it right." Later, the clerk offered my partner a bottle of water and some Oreos...hmm...

This isn't a bad hotel and is clean enough, but it was just not as good as other Hamptons at which I've stayed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
hamptonsfo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for your comment. You do us a great service by taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review. It is through concern guests, such as yourself, that we gain insight into areas of our business that require attention, areas that may have otherwise gone unnoticed. While I appriciate your taking the time to provide such a detailed account of your stay. I do hope you will accept my apologies for your justified disappointment in our service and facilities.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlingame
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
Bay Landing Hotel
Bay Landing Hotel
#3 of 12 in Burlingame
BEST WESTERN PLUS El Rancho Inn
The Westin San Francisco Airport
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame
Aloft San Francisco Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South? Share your experiences!