Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$177
$165
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$191
$245
$208
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
$110
$128
  • Room Service
$159
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfree parkingsan franciscorental carrestaurants within walking distanceshuttle servicecorner roomthe breakfast areaan early flightfree breakfastnext morningclean hotelbart stationother hotelswould definitely stay here againelephant baryogurtshort stay
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stay here twice. Both times were excellent. Great and clean rooms, very good hot breakfast. Very nice staff. Great location (5 minutes from SFO). Feel like at home. Of course I'll stay here again, in my next trip to SF....

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Lovely, top notch accommodations. Upscale hotel, pretty good breakfast, and excellent airport shuttle. We even got rid of our rental car a day early and took the shuttle to the BART and then the BART to the city (SF).

2  Thank NYCritique
Reviewed January 14, 2014

When I walked in Hampton Inn Burlingame CA, the cleanliness of the lobby already made me feel that I knew I'll have a wonderful stay. The front desk staff were very friendly when we checked in, he tried his best to assign our rooms at the same floor and as close to each other as he could. (We have 3 rooms reserved for my parents, my grandma, my sister and my little family.) I was very thankful he did that for us because we had to attend an all-day-wedding the next morning and we were pretty much in and out each others room frequently, it made everything so much easier. I'm giving two thumbs up on how clean the room was when we first walked in the room, my husband, my kids and I had a big smile on our face after we walked into the room. We stayed for 2 nights and after getting ready for the wedding, we left quite a mess in the room (clothes, make-up and shoes were all over the place).... after a LONG day at the wedding, we came back to this CLEAN room with our beds nicely made and towels were fully stocked, I was SOOOOO THANKFULLLLL and Satisfied of everything the housekeeping staff did for us. One last important thing I can't forget to mention, the complementary continental breakfast definitely completed our stay, the varieties of the breakfast was so much better than the ones that I actually paid for at the other hotels. Waffles, sausages, hot oatmeal, cereal... fresh fruit, that's our complementary breakfast... one word "WOW!" I have to admit that this stay is definitely 100% satisfaction, it's my first time staying at Hampton Inn Burlingame CA and I will definitely come back again. =)

1  Thank Kieu T L
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great hotel staff!! I stayed here due to a cancelled flight/overnight layover. The staff went above & beyond to help me get transportation into the city and provided me with a few toiletries since my luggage was unavailable. The free airport shuttle to/from the hotel was great & efficient. There is a schedule on the front desk & they were right on time. Fast in-room wi-fi. Clean, updated rooms. Excellent stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Kauaigirl123
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Was very pleased with this Hampton Inn. We arrived after midnight, tired from a long day of travel, and were warmly greeted by the person at the front desk. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. Great shower! I would definitely stay here again if I need a hotel convenient to SFO.

1  Thank Lisa M