“Great near airport burger”
Review of Knuckles Historical Sports Bar - CLOSED

Knuckles Historical Sports Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar
New Jersey
“Great near airport burger”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I love Knuckles at the Hyatt Regency Hotel SFO. You do not need reservations here. I always get my special table over looking the bar area. See my pics here. I have been here many times for my burger special, which they always prepare perfectly. You can choose up to three toppings. My special burger had jalapeño peppers, fried onions and cheddar cheese. My burger was cooked perfectly as usual. Service was as usual equally spectacular. I love this place because they also have Guinness on draft. Another great dinner before my return home.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Tony J

Cordova, Alaska, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Had a great time celebrating life and a 30th Birthday Party.

Visited June 2012
Sacramento, California
“Good if there is a game you want to see.”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The food is very average, but if there is a game you want to see this is the place. Big screen TVs and multiple games going on at once.

Visited June 2012
Egham, United Kingdom
“Sunday supper”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Knuckles was very quiet on the Sunday evening we visited which made a pleasant change. I ordered the Angus Burger and my wife had the Checken Pannini. Service was very good and the food was excellent and good value for money.

• Visited June 2012
parlier, ca
“Ribs”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I had the ribs at Knuckles in Burlingame at the Hyatt hotel and they were very good

Visited December 2011