This is an airport hotel so mind you, it's definitely far from the city and best only as a layover before an early morning flight, but if this is what you are after, Hilton Garden Inn SF / Burlingame is a great choice! It's a beautiful property, extremely reasonable rates (managed to get $99 + taxes on the hotel website), rooms are wide and spacious, bathroom is clean with the Bath and Body Works line of toiletries, huge comfy beds, nice roomy workspace, and although near the airport there it isn't noisy at all as one would expect and my sleep quality was splendid. Service was great too. The shuttle comes every half hour (unlike 15-20 minutes at some other properties) so leave yourself enough time to get to the airport! And don't board the wrong shuttle as there is another Garden Inn at SF Airport North.
All in all, I would definitely stay here again. There are no / limited nearby dining options but breakfast in the lobby is a hearty spread at a reasonable $12.95 + taxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport/Burlingame hotel, located only two miles from San Francisco International Airport. Situated just five minutes from downtown Burlingame, the hotel is near shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. Downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley are both 30 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport / Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport / Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hilton Garden Inn Burlingame
- Hilton Burlingame
- Burlingame Hilton Garden Inn